FULL TIME & PART TIME
ICE RINK ATTENDANT
Millhurst Community League is currently seeking positive, approachable, organized and hard working individuals for part time positions at our neighbourhood rinks at Sakaw and Meyokumin.
The positions will involve the following responsibilities.
- Opening and closing the rink shack.
- Ensuring walkways and access points to the rink are clear of snow.
- Placing nets in assigned locations.
- Enforcing the rules of the rink.
- Collecting drop-in fees and verifying skaters with skate tags.
- Selling community memberships.
- Concession sales.
- Overseeing the operation and maintenance of the skate shack.
- Maintaining records (concession sales, memberships, attendance).
- Other duties as required.
Applicants must be 18 of age and available evenings and weekends with some opportunities for daytime work during holidays. You must be willing to undergo a mandatory police background check. Current first aid would be an asset.
Rink attendants will be paid $13.60/hour.
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.